Wednesday, 15 April 2009

4 19

I keep starting blogs and then deleting them a few days later, but I'm going to try and stick with this one.


Easter weekend has been one of the best weekends I've had in so long and so this week has seemed extra boring in comparison. Tied with that i realised i spent about £800 in 14 days so I'm scared to buy anything else or go anywhere. I'm quite furious about this because when i think of the all the things i could of bought, the things i actually bought don't match up even slightly. I would like to of bought : a laptop, a holiday, a duckling and new curtains for my bedroom. Instead i have bought : Far too many clothes, sandwich's, vodka, fake tan and car tax.
It has been quite fun though, especially my birthday, to which i would like to thank Harry for being such an outrageous drunk that he upstaged even me. I definately would not like to thank anyone who contributed to the 88% vodka cause it was basically goodnight Irene from that point on.
I don't mind being home this week because it's only a 4 day week, but next week will be absolute torture so i need to think of things to fill my time. I was considering getting an evening job as well and just being a complete boring work oaf but no-one else will employ me.

So far the only activities i have found to do in the evening at home are : tidying, eating, sometimes going running (but it's uphill and makes me want to kill myself), organise my Cd's into alphabetical order, organise my Itunes so all the capitals match up and everything is grouped into one of 8 genres, on-line shopping (but that was short lived). I should probably start evaluating life soon/making a plan, but i don't really know where to start. I basically need someone commanding to tell me what to do because I'm so fickle that any decision i make will inevitably only stick for a week. Subsequently i feel like I'm neither here nor there, so I'm going to compile a list of things i want to do before the year is over. Currently all i can think of is :



-Save some one's life

-Change some one awfuls whole ethos

-Save enough money to leave the country (for good !)
-Go up North because i have never been, i don't really want to it looks horrid i just think i should

-Get loads of plastic surgery and become a stripper. I recon i could combine this with going up north

-Get my thigh and my back piece finished

-Not fall out of love


-Watch every single OC from start to finish with Imi

No comments:

Post a Comment