I have a new job working for Pretty Green / Chillifsh and it's really really great, I can't decide whether it's been beneficial or not to finally have a job which requires the use of brain power. I was hoping it would fine tune me into an absolute genius but i'm not used to actually having to use any, so recently i have lost all ability of basic functions and have generally been acting like a total spastic 80% of the time which is embarrassing and unnecessary (people have started to notice)
On Saturday it was the Pretty Green A/W collection launch in Kensington. I am not good at and shouldn't be allowed to try and schmooze with celebrities. On this night i chose to wear heals for the first time, I've basically never made a worse decision in my life. I spent most of the time clinging onto Rosie's arm for dear life like some sort of manic injured pervert. She loved it though so that's alright. The favourite part of the night was Holly Willoughby calling me pet, i felt like i was in eastenders. I think someone from Eastenders might of been there, or maybe they just had that look about them. Either way i wish i had taken an autograph book with me, or remembered to use my camera which was nothing more than a shiny little love box after the amount of champagne and margaritas we had consumed. I was also really pleased to find out that most of the famous females there weren't actually total beanpoles and comparatively we looked like a dream team of babe stations (not really but it could of been worse).
Anyway a good night out was seriously welcome after how dire Bournemouth has become, it's kind of an 'it's so bad it's funny' situation, but it's only funny when you're seriously fucked and then by the end of the night you realise you've just spent the night with a bunch of wankers who take themselves way too seriously. I am still totally baffled as to wear this horrid i'm at art school slash i used to be a bit of a pikey and now i think i'm awesome hybrid came from but it makes me want to end lives.
Pg party :

Lou the fox's peni, me, ole' rozza & keeks
I need caffeine!

No comments:
Post a Comment